Deepak Chopra: Metahuman
Date, Time & Location
About the Event
PLEASE NOTE: Important Logistics Information for Chopra Event
- Parking is available in the Convention Center Underground Parking Facility, at your own expense, as well as on street parking (no meters after 6pm)
- Seating is general admission, doors will open at 6:00pm.
- Tickets will be available at the door for $35, which include a copy of the book, at 5:45pm.
- If you have bought your ticket online, please bring either a print out of your ticket or bring your phone with ticket confirmation.
- For each ticket purchased, as you enter the room, you will receive one copy of Metahuman.
- Mr. Chopra will be signing books after his presentation for a limited time.
Unleashing Your Infinite Potential
Is it possible to venture beyond daily living and experience heightened states of awareness?
Join New York Times bestselling author Deepak Chopra as he addresses these questions as well as practical ways to experience transformation and healing. In this highly anticipated new book, Deepak Chopra unlocks the secrets to moving beyond our present limitations to access a field of infinite possibilities. How does one do this? By becoming metahuman.
About the Author
Deepak Chopra MD, FACP, founder of The Chopra Foundation and co-founder of The Chopra Center for Wellbeing and Jiyo.com is a world-renowned pioneer in integrative medicine and personal transformation. TIME magazine has described Dr. Chopra as "one of the top 100 heroes and icons of the century."
Dr. Chopra is Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, a Fellow of the American College of Physicians, and a member of the American Association of ClinicalEndocrinologists. He serves as a Clinical Professor of Medicine at the University of California, San Diego, and host of his podcast Deepak Chopra's Infinite Potential. The World Post and The Huffington Post global internet survey ranked “Chopra #17 influential thinker in the world and #1 in Medicine.”
In conjunction with his medical achievements, Chopra is recognized as a prolific author of over 86 books translated into over forty-three languages, with twenty-six books reaching the status of New York Times Bestsellers. His latest national bestseller, The Healing Self, co-authored with leading geneticist Dr. Rudolph E. Tanzi, discusses the importance of our immune system to lifelong health and was selected as one of the Top 8 Science Books to Read in 2018.
For more information, please visit: www.deepakchopra.com
This event is co-sponsored by The City of Santa Fe, Tourism Santa Fe and Hutton Broadcasting